Blog Farm

The Blog Farm

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Silence

It's late.  Boredom exhausts but sleep eludes.

A day without respite. A usual Wednesday with the day's only plan to get in a workout and get through the day. Success at least on that front.

Television tyrannized my attention. Three meals created welcome structure to the day.  Michael loves to eat and only left his couch-bed to do so and heed the call of nature.  All my senses acute; couldn't bear to hear him chew. Focused all my attention on the paper's daily puzzles. I knitted a few desultory rows but the television aggravated my mood. Edgy. Hustled him off to bed promptly at ten to escape to my room.  Felt like confessing that I've had enough but knew my words would wound even if only for a moment and then be forgotten. The response is always silence when I unload my heart.  I pray for conversation but there is no point in wasting words; I don't anymore.  Instead loud wailing to God, the silence, the darkness but no response either.

Yet writing these words, seeing them form, brings lightness. Imagining a world beyond the screen. Yawning,  I think I can sleep.  Tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

  1. My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 47 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete